You will lose belly fat by doing these three yoga asanas every day
Weight Loss Yoga Poses on Stomach: Nowadays most of the people are troubled by their increased weight. In such a situation, they try many ways to lose weight. Dieting and doing heavy workouts. But many people show laziness in doing exercise and yoga. If you also do not want to exercise, then you can do some yoga while lying down. Doing some yoga while lying on your stomach can help you in weight loss.
If you are a fitness freak and want to know more about yoga poses, then you can join a Yoga Teacher Training in Bali.
Stomach Yoga Asana:
Bhujangasana is one of the asanas performed on the stomach. If you want to reduce belly fat, then you can do Bhujangasana. Its regular practice can help in reducing weight gradually. There is a strain in the muscles of the abdomen, back, neck and shoulders.
- First of all, lie down on your stomach on the yoga mat and join the toes and ankles of both your feet.
- Place both the palms on the ground in front of the chest.
- Now while breathing, apply pressure on the palms.
- Raise the stomach up to the head, chest and navel.
- In this position, look up at the sky. Keep the neck straight.
- Stay in this position for some time and then exhale, then slowly come back to normal position.
- You can repeat this yoga asana 3-5 times.
2. Makarasana Yoga
Makarasana is one of the easiest yoga asanas to be done on the stomach. You can also practice this yoga on your own. Makarasana helps in improving digestion, it can get rid of gas and constipation. It also helps in weight loss as well. The way to do Makarasana is as follows-
- First of all, lie down on your stomach on a yoga mat in a calm environment.
- Bend both your hands and place the elbows on the ground in front of the chest.
- After this, place both the palms on the chin.
- Keep the breathing process normal in this position.
- Stay in this position for about 2 minutes.
- Then come back to the starting position.
- While doing Makarasana, keep your neck and spine straight.
3. Shalabhasana Yoga
Shalabhasana is also done lying on the stomach. You can also practice Shalabhasana to reduce belly fat and weight. By doing this asana, the abdominal and back muscles are stretched, as well as stress can also be reduced. How to do Shalabhasana-
- To do Shalabhasana, first of all lie down on your stomach.
- Place both your hands under the thighs.
- Keep the chin on the ground. Close your eyes.
- Take a deep breath and lift the right leg up and stay like this for some time.
- After that exhale and bring the leg down slowly.
- Now lift the left leg in the same way and bring it down.
- Then raise both the legs while inhaling.
- Remain in this position for some time, then exhale and bring it down.
- You can repeat this 5-6 times.
- If there is a hernia or any stomach disease, then avoid doing it.
Apart from these, Dhanurasana, Viparita Pawan-Muktasana and Navel Asana can also be practiced lying on the stomach. These asanas done on the stomach are very easy and can be done easily at home. If you also want to reduce belly fat, then you can practice these yoga asanas. With their regular practice, you can always stay fit and healthy. But in the beginning, these yoga asanas should be done only under the supervision of an expert.