This one pranayama removes high blood pressure, lack of sleep and stomach problems.
Due to today’s lifestyle, people are getting many types of diseases. High blood pressure, insomnia, acidity and constipation are prominent among them. To get rid of these diseases, people try different types of medicines and treatment, but there is no relief. Since these diseases are related to lifestyle, by making small changes in lifestyle, relief from these diseases can be found. If you give even 10 minutes to Yogasana and Pranayama everyday, then you can easily get rid of these diseases.
If you want to explore and learn more about yoga poses, you can join an Yoga School in Rishikesh.
Benefits of Chandrabhedi Pranayama:
- Chandrabhedi Pranayama is very effective for high blood pressure patients. This normalises the blood pressure. But patients of low blood pressure should not practice this yoga asana.
- Chandrabhedi Pranayam keeps the blood circulation of the whole body good, hence it is also beneficial in heart diseases and regularising it reduces the risk of heart diseases.
- Chandrabhedi Pranayama is beneficial in many stomach problems because by doing it your digestive system remains fine and the heat of the stomach also cools down.
- The practice of Chandrabhedi Pranayama in summer gives coolness to the body and keeps the mind stable.
- Chandrabhedi Pranayama is also very beneficial for the eyes, so if you have pain in your eyes or you have blurred vision, then you get relief from the practice of this Pranayama.
- If you have ulcers in your mouth, then the practice of this pranayama also gives relief from mouth ulcers.
- This yoga asana is also beneficial in sour stomach, heartburn etc.
- By the practice of Chandrabhedi Pranayama, you get good sleep and the problem of insomnia is removed. Apart from this, stress and irritability are also reduced.
For this, sit in Sukhasana, close the right nostril with the thumb of the right hand and breathe through the left nostril and exhale through the right nostril. During this, keep your eyes closed and all the attention should be on the breath coming and going. While doing this, it is very important to have peace in the mind and concentration towards the speed of the breath. Only then you will get full benefit of it. In the beginning you can do this 5 times, later with practice gradually increase its frequency. With this, high blood pressure can be controlled easily and this action also protects against heart disease.
Who should not do Chandrabhedi Pranayama:
- People who have respiratory diseases like asthma or asthma should not practice this pranayama.
- Lung patients and cough patients should also not do this pranayama.
- Patients with low blood pressure are at risk from this pranayama, so they should not do it.
- Do not practice this pranayama in the winter season as it cools the body heat.
Yoga for high blood pressure:
It is a misconception that high blood pressure patients should not practice yoga. Chandrabhedi Pranayam proves to be very beneficial for such people. High BP can be easily controlled with its regular practice.