QuickBooks Error 1327: Technical Analysis & Easiest Resolutions
QuickBooks Error 1327 is a highly irritating technical glitch that occurs at the time of installing the QB Desktop application. The most common cause of this installation issue is the improper working of system drives.
These drives can be ‘C: drive’, ‘F: drive’, or any other drive, and this error indicates that the computer is unable to access the drive to save the required QB files.
Read the complete analysis along with the most effective step-wise resolutions of this error in this blog.
Exasperated by QuickBooks Error 1327? Simply dial 1.855.738.2784 to reach out to our QB Experts Team for guidance.
1327 QB Installation Error: Common Factors
The 1327 QB Installation Error mainly occurs due to the reasons listed follows:
- Problems with the Windows user account or a damaged Windows registry can easily provoke this error.
- Technical faults in the storage devices or the ‘Microsoft .NET framework’ can also trigger this issue.
What Are the Easiest Resolutions to Tackle QB Desktop 1327
Installation Error Code?
The QB Desktop 1327 Installation Error Code can be eliminated by the resolutions stated as follows:
Resolution 1: Generate a fresh Windows user account with admin rights & then utilize it to successfully install the QB Desktop application
- Firstly, click on the ‘Start’ menu, after which you should hit the ‘Settings’ tab, and then you shall tap the ‘Accounts’ option, and after that, you only need to strike the ‘Family & Other Users’ option on the screen.
- Afterward, just hit the ‘Add someone else to this PC’ option and then simply strike the ‘I don’t have this person’s sign-in information’ button so that you can eventually select the ‘Add a user without a Microsoft account’ option on the screen.
- Now, you can begin the process of creating a separate Windows user account by entering a fresh username, password, and other required details in the specified boxes.
- After finishing the creation of a new Windows user account, you can easily click on the ‘Change Account Type’ option so that you can choose the ‘Administrator’ option, thereby granting admin privileges to this user account.
- Finally, utilize this new Windows admin user account to successfully install the QB Desktop application on the computer.
Resolution 2: Make suitable changes in the Windows registry to ensure the flawless installation of the QB Desktop application
- In order to successfully edit the Windows registry settings, you have to first bring up the ‘Run’ window by tapping the ‘Windows + R’ keys, and then you shall type ‘regedit’ in the ‘Run’ window box and after that, just hit the ‘OK’ button to finally obtain the ‘Registry Editor’ window.
- In the ‘Registry Editor’ window, you must tap the ‘HKEY_CURRENT_USER’ icon, and then you must click on the ‘Shell Folders’ tab so that you can effectively search for those entries that contain the same drive letter as depicted in the on-screen error message.
- Now, you must replace the drive letter in those entries with ‘C:\’ and, thereafter, save the fresh changes, following which you can jump out of the ‘Registry Editor’ window to reboot the computer.
- After that, simply install the QB Desktop application, and once you have done that, carefully reverse the changes done in the Windows registry.
QuickBooks Error 1327 can be practically eradicated through the valid implementation of the resolutions given above. For more help, dial 1.855.738.2784 to contact our QB Professionals Team.
You may read also : QuickBooks Error 103