How to Create Photo Graphics Online with DesignCap
As images and photo graphics are a great way to communicate with interested people and convey information clearly, more and more people prefer to design images for different purposes than just text.
You first think about when you need to create a specific design in Photoshop. However, Photoshop is not suitable for everyone, especially beginners or those who do not know graphics, photo editing, etc.
You need to find a simple tool to facilitate the process of creating and editing images. Many programs cater to people not specialized in image design or just starting. One such program is DesignCap graphic maker, one of the best programs to create different images quickly and for free online.
In this article, we will show you the main advantages of the DesignCap program and how to use it.
Advantages of DesignCap?
DesignCap offers you many great features, and here are the most important:
- The app has many templates, such as posters, infographics, and social media designs. These templates will surely help you create different photo graphics in different sizes for different occasions. Just choose the most suitable design from the various models to start.
- This tool provides millions of stock photos, graphics, shapes, icons, and modules you can add to your projects.
- You can manage the tool quite easily with its straightforward interface.
- You can save the project on the tool to make changes later.
- After completing the design, the site allows you to save it to your device or print it directly from the app.
- The tool allows you to share the design directly on social media.
- The T app gives you many great photo editing tools that will help you produce the design exactly how you want.
What can we do with the DesignCap graphic tool?
- Business cards
- Facebook ad images
- Menu (restaurants etc.)
- Many other types of designs
How to use DesignCap?
Using this program is very simple, as the web-based tool is designed with a simple interface. Here’s how to use this program to create different designs, from registering to downloading the designs to your device.
Register An Account
First, go to the website and click Register at the top right of the page. Several recording options are available, and you can register an account via email, Facebook, or Google.
Choose a model
After signing up for an account on DesignCap, you can create your designs by clicking the Get Started Now button to log into the app. You will see a large selection of models divided into many categories. Choose a type that suits you. Then pick a specific template you like to start editing it.
Later, you can change the text font, color, size, graphics, shapes, icons, modules, background settings, etc. To customize the design. When you select an object, you will see several editing options to customize it.
Save and share
After completing the project, it can be saved in PNG, JPG, or PDF format by clicking Download. Alternatively, you can print it directly from the app. It also allows you to share the final design directly to Facebook or other communication sites with a URL produced by DesignCap.
In the end, it’s fair to say that it’s a very excellent tool that will benefit you a lot, especially if you need eye-catching designs and don’t have enough experience using professional design programs like Photoshop and others.
1 thought on “How to Create Photo Graphics Online with DesignCap”
[…] There you can find 70693 more Info on that Topic: seoslog.com/how-to-create-photo-graphics-online-with-designcap/ […]
Comments are closed.