Best Solutions to Rectify QuickBooks Payroll Error 30159 Effectively
QuickBooks Payroll error 30159 is one of the payroll errors that arise due to improper setup of the system files in your Windows operating system. The QuickBooks Payroll error 30159 crops up with a six-digit error code, and Windows and other programs with Windows compatibility commonly use the error code format. QuickBooks error code 30159 is used by the retailer to find the actual cause of the error, and in certain instances, the error has different limits in QuickBooks Payroll Error 30159 format. To learn about the effective solutions to rectify QB error 30159, follow this article till the end.
If you are unable to follow the steps, you can reach us at +1-855-738-0359 to get guidance from our support team.
Solutions to Resolve Payroll Update Error 30159 Quickly
If you want to resolve this issue as quickly as possible, read the following solution below.
Solution 1: Check the Status of your Payroll Subscription to Resolve the Issue
The primary reason for getting Enhanced Error Code 30159 is the inactive status of your payroll subscription, so it is important to check the status of the subscription to resolve the error. Follow the steps mentioned down below for the verification of your payroll subscription:
- Launch your QuickBooks Desktop application and from the top section and under the Employees tab, choose My Payroll Services, then click Account and Billing Info.
- Enter your login credentials, hit Sign In, and mow to Confirm your account information window select, the method by which you want to verify your identity.
- Now you will receive the confirmation code on your phone number or in the email, after which press Continue.
- On the Enter, your confirmation code window, type the 6-digit confirmation code that you have received and hit Continue.
- Once signed in, try updating payroll tax tables once again and check if Error 30159 is resolved.
Solution 2: Add the EIN to the Company file
Another effective solution to the error is adding the EIN to the company file; follow these steps to perform it.
- Begin the process by logging into the QuickBooks software, then select the Payroll option.
- The next step is to click on Use my existing payroll service, and a new window named Account maintenance will appear on the screen.
- Tap on the Add file option and mark the Radio tab against the Add EIN number tab.
- If the Radio tab is disabled, it will mean that you have appropriately Subscribed to the EIN number for the company.
- Press on the Next tab, review all the information, and open the QuickBooks software again to see if the error is resolved.
If you are experiencing QuickBooks payroll error 30159, then don’t worry; in this article, we have mentioned the effective solutions to resolve this error. If the error continues to exist, we suggest you contact us at +1-855-738-0359 to get support from our technical team.
Read More:- QuickBooks Error Code 3371