Best Data Science Course Certification in Hyderabad
A degree in data science is the best way to achieve career success. Because of its popularity across industries, many firms are offering higher wages and reputable job opportunities. In addition, data science jobs are not as dull as similar IT jobs. Instead, it’s a field where employees can be enthused about their work.
What is Data Science:
The field of data science is the discipline that applies advanced analytics techniques and science-based principles to extract useful information from data that can be used for strategic planning, business decision-making and other applications.
Best Data Science Training Institute in Hyderabad
The Best Data Science Courses in Hyderabad offered by AI Patasala, is one of the best and most sought-after data science programs in Hyderabad, which provides their students with instruction in a live project so that the student can study in real-time. In addition, they provide a large portion of Job trained IT programs. The training center focuses on the students’ concepts and then presents the concepts per industry guidelines.
Students can judge which training institution is the most effective by looking at different characteristics like
- Personalized trainer
- The up-to-date and current syllabus
- Free Demo classes
- Efficient training
- A prestigious industry-recognized certificate
- Instantly resolving doubts for students
- A cell for placement specifically designed
- 100% job aid
- 50+ case studies, as well as project
- Flexible fee structure
- Cost-free EMI payment option
- Lifelong LMS access
AI Patasala helps you learn to code using Python, MongoDB, and SQL. The principles taught are intended to be utilized in real life using real-world assignments and projects that teach data science skills as they are utilized at work. This is not an instructional program akin to a cookbook that teaches students to use what they’ve learned when it’s time to venture independently.
Data Science Course Syllabus
- An Introduction to Data Science
- Skills in Mathematical and Statistical
- Machine Learning
- Machine Learning algorithms are used in Machine Learning
- The Statistical Foundations for Data Science
- Data Structures & Algorithms
- Scientific Computing
- Optimization Techniques
- Data Visualization
- Matrix Computations
- Scholastic Models
- Experimentation, Evaluation and Project Tools for deployment
- Predictive Analytics, Segmentation and Clustering Operating Clustering
- Applied Mathematics and Informatics
- Exploratory Data Analysis
- Business Acumen & Artificial Intelligence
Opportunities for career advancement after completing the course in data science
- Data analyst
- Data scientist
- Data engineer
- Scientists in machine learning
- Business Analyst
- Business Intelligence Developer
- and many and many
Learning Outcomes of Data Science course
- The student learns how to gather raw data from various sources.
- They are taught to analyse information effectively.
- They are taught to utilize the right tools, models, and techniques to gain insights and identify potential problems.
- The students are taught how to tackle problems in the field of business.
- They are taught to collaborate with other departments and then prepare reports to be analyzed.
Who Should Take in the Data Science Course?
- Professionals from all fields who possess mathematical, logical and analytical capabilities
- Professionals who work on Business intelligence and data warehousing and reporting tools
- Statisticians, Economists, Mathematicians
- Software programmers
- Business analysts
- Six Sigma consultants
- Fresher from any stream that has an excellent analytical and logical ability
How do I learn Data Science?
I love learning and sharing my knowledge of data science. If you can teach a concept, you get to experience the concept for the first time in real.
For Beginner level:
- Learn the fundamentals of mathematics and statistics needed in data science
- Get a fundamental understanding of machine learning algorithms and solve real-world problems using them.
- The necessary skills to secure the first Data Science job or internship.
- For at least 3 hours per day.
For Intermediate level:
- Learn Deep Learning techniques and algorithms to the point that they can be applied to real-world issues.
- Learn how to create stunning Interactive Visualizations and improve your storytelling abilities.
- Understanding the recent developments (Reinforcement Learning) in the field of Data Science and incorporating them into currently in place Machine Learning frameworks.
- Cloud Computing and Web Frameworks to build independent Data/machine-learning products.
- Make sure you are spending at least 3 hours a day.
The field of data science offers the ideal choice for college students. It is not a dull job at work. Many companies are even paying high salaries to new employees and working professionals. Some top institutes, such as AI Patasala, provide industrial-level Data Science Training in Hyderabad program for students. The students can begin their careers by obtaining the right Job.